Jumat, 02 Oktober 2009

Blue forsa amenity 1991

blue car amenities Forsa 1991, through the dark village streets..
night 01/10/09
rainy season began flushed jogja town, the roar of the engine, the heavy sighs of breath due to cold, and rain began to fall that night, he called complement speeding on the road..

after my dad, jimmy crickets trade my red with metallic blue Forsa's amenities, there is a kind of de javu when I ride, like I've known a long time with the machine and the specifics about the car..
when I tried to speed on the sense of dejavu, 80km/hours came again, again and again ..
finally I concluded ..
that I have a driver's blood, after all the reflexes of the events that make up adrenaline I think I was a driver ..
yes .. when I turned the corner into the straight path, the reflexes I pulled the emergency brake, the brake + gas at the same time, the result is a car to form a curved line from the screech of tires ..

The first time it felt like a cast, but the two to three, until the eighth time I tried to like that I can do that with a perfect ..
perfect!

itu.01/10/09 night
I tried to drive from 23:42 hours until 03.15
spent approximately 6liter gasoline from a full condition,
wow! I've never been on a car at night lonely road conditions from the vehicle .. I feel, I only rider car one night ..
a fun night ..

but somehow, it felt more desire to rally the world, I think I should study more about the car rally, car engines, see the rally racing videos and much more ..

1 komentar: